Monday, October 11, 2010

a space for good dreaming

house mission number one: eradicate nasty old peeling wallpaper from bedroom & nasty pet-stained tired wool shag carpet (previous tennants obviously needed to better house train their extra family member - super gross! can't believe we've tolerated it this long...), destroy fading peach coloured curtains, & create a relaxing, peaceful sanctuary.
Planning begins... these are some of my favourite images from my rather exhaustive collection of inspiration for a new calm, fresh & light bedroom for myself & H. For a style kick start of your own check out some of these great blogs a paddington perspective, the style files, decor8 & lona de anna.

1 comment:

  1. No. 2 has been in my inspiration folder for ages, how did you know? I'm obsessed with grey walls at the moment so I'm loving all of these images.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete